Galaxy Nexus stuck on X

theace403

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey People,
I rooted my Galaxy Nexus and downloaded rom manager, from there i downloaded a rom for Jellybean. The phone rebooted and is stuck on X glowing logo for long time. I went into Recovery mode but i get the exclamation mark with android symbol (at this point i try to press Volume up and down and power button and nothing happens). I'm so lost on what else to do. I have no way of getting into the phone to the hard reset. I would be glad to get the phone back up and running.

Any help would be great.

joeydownsouth

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey People,
I rooted my Galaxy Nexus and downloaded rom manager, from there i downloaded a rom for Jellybean. The phone rebooted and is stuck on X glowing logo for long time. I went into Recovery mode but i get the exclamation mark with android symbol (at this point i try to press Volume up and down and power button and nothing happens). I'm so lost on what else to do. I have no way of getting into the phone to the hard reset. I would be glad to get the phone back up and running.

Any help would be great.

sounds like a soft brick, rom may have not installed properly. Did you backup before new Rom? This happened to me on my ns4g when trying to revert to stock. Had to flash individual tar files using ODIN, stock zip Rom files wouldn't work at all.

Message brought to you by my stock GalaxyS3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital