How the ICS Update Affected Me

TK1841

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
OK, so just thought I would share my experience since my update just came down yesterday.

First of all it did not come on its own. I had to download it myself.
Second, it would not take the first three times. I had to do an annoying FR and then update.
Next, I decided that although I like it overall, I would hope that Motorola decides to put back in the "charge only" feature of the USB connect. I also would like to be able to deactivate the Haptic feedback on the pattern lock, it is driving me a little nuts.

I do like the screen capture feature and the folders. However-and this is just MHO- consumers really should have the ability to activate/deactivate/override any end-user features of these complicated operating systems nowadays (such as the aforementioned haptic feedback on the pattern lock). I mean really, if there is going to be a new feature or whatever, it is inevitable that some of us won't like something and should be able to have a workaround.

Thanks for listening.

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Totally agree with the haptic thing. Huge battery killer. I hate how it vibrates every time you unlock. You have to have vibrate set to never to avoid it, but then it won't vibrate with phone calls or texts

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

ZaynesMama

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Im so livid, im not rich, and i buy things to get the fullest capabilities they "claim" to provide. Rediculous enough, I just want to hear what im watching, ALL THE TIME! I can go without my THRiVE stopping and telling me my app isnt responding. No jjoke, at least 30 times in an hour i have to reopen a app. Just to have a silent, simple surf sess is unreliable torture. I reted for one month to test then payed payments for 3 months til i owned it free and clear from Aaron's. Does anyone know therefund policy on this kind of situation? Can i at least trade for something price comparable that actually works?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user