help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung Galaxy S3?

chris41798

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Ok my mom is having troubles with grid lines

At this very moment I'm under developer options in my mom's phone settings and I found something that says show touches which states as the following: show visual feedback when screen is touched

chris41798

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Ok my mom is having troubles with grid lines

At this very moment I'm under developer options in my mom's phone settings and I found something that says show touches which states as the following: show visual feedback when screen is touched. I have turned that off and on and the blue lines still do not go away what else could I do to make these blue lines from appearing on my mom's phone??

Prasant

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot my dear friend. My son has a HCL tab which also occured the same problem for which I faces many problem but your post help me a lot.

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung Galaxy G530H

I have read the feedback in the forum but I do not have the option of "Developer Options" under settings..I am finding these lines a big nuisance.What is the methodology for G530H to get rid of these lines?Thanks.:mad:

SearingMedia

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung Galaxy G530H

To get developer options, go to Settings -> About Phone -> Then tap on the "Build Number" cell 10 times.

elane500

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I have an s5 and random pictures are showing with half or all grey over the pictures. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening.

Jennifer Vivian

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
OMG thank you so much! I let my son play on my phone and he messed it all up. Thankfully I found your response on how to get rid of the grid. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was freaking out, I thought for sure he broke it.

shania ponce

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I cannot get rid of what appears to be grid lines... at the top of the screen is a bar with with y and x and the numbers change as you move your finger on the screen creating a grid as you move
It is like a free tx at the same time ie a blue line is left wherever i run my finger no matter what app I am in.
I did have the app "Free tx" which I have deleted but hasn't:mad: solved the problem
Please can anyone help me?

What u do is u go to build number tap that 4 times and go to developers option u go there and u see the on and off button turn it off and ur good

jue7

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
help how do i get rid of grid lines on samsung galaxy grand?

i already read and follow the wht stat on comment but the line still there

Hamuy Foreveryong

Jan 19, 2018
Visit site
I cannot get rid of what appears to be grid lines... at the top of the screen is a bar with with y and x and the numbers change as you move your finger on the screen creating a grid as you move
It is like a free tx at the same time ie a blue line is left wherever i run my finger no matter what app I am in.
I did have the app "Free tx" which I have deleted but hasn't:mad: solved the problem
Please can anyone help me?

I have the same issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech