ICS Calendar program - Microsoft exchange calendar won't stay selected

radman202

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
On my Samsung ICS skyrocket, I have multiple calendars, three google calendars and an exchange account.

The exchange account works fine for mail... but for the calendar, under the "calendars to show" setting, the Microsoft exchange account is deselected. It syncs fine and shows all the events when I select it... but when I come back to the calendar program later, it is deselected again.

This is true in both the stock calendar and another calendar program that emulates jellybean. I don't get it! I can't find a setting that fixes it.. seems like a bug but I can't get around it.

I have tried other programs. Some seem to process the calendars differently and don't have this issue but none show my fairly complicated schedule well.. so I am trying to fix this.

Anyone have an idea?

thanks.

pzeiher17

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I am having a very similar problem, so i'll just add to your post. My exchange account syncs perfectly with mail as well, but when I add a new event to my calendar via my PC, it doesn't not sync onto my phone. This could cause problems for me including missing important meetings, etc. It syncs events that existed for a while, but recent events do not sync very quickly. I have tried refreshing in the calendar app, i have tried restarting the phone. Hopefully this is a similar bug, but does anyone know what's going on?

To be clear, mine does not become deselected. It is always selected and does not change, however the syncing is clearly not working properly.