Data usage / hoggers
I think I posted in the wrong spot, but here's the link to my first post...datacollectionprovider.
Currently Onavo shows these data hoggers:
Motorola Apps, FMRadioService, and DockComm have 227MB used so far, and DataCollectionProvider (which always causes the alert to go off) has 202MB used so far. My cycle reset on the 13th and I'm already up to 15% of my data. Why do those keep eating up my data?
ThanksMoto X 2013 (Stock) | Android 4.4.4 | Verizon
Re: Data usage / hoggers
Ok, found out what the culprit is!
Under System Settings > Privacy, there is an option called "Back up my data". It does serve a good purpose, but eating 1GB of my 4GB data plan wasn't going to happen. Plus, if things go south, I'd reset it all up again, no big deal.Moto X 2013 (Stock) | Android 4.4.4 | Verizon
- By NVR2ND in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 32Last Post: 03-07-2011, 04:59 PM
- By ReproOne in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:09 PM
- By TSchauer83 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:38 AM
- By whitenack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:53 PM
- By p08757 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 24Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:05 PM