- 1 Posts
My Xperia go is smoother when connected to a computer!
Hi there! My first post on the site
I am completely new to Android and smartphones in general. I got a Sony Xperia go yesterday, and so far it seems pretty cool. I upgraded to ICS 4.0 and installed the Nova Launcher.
Anyway, this is the thing:
When I have my phone connected to my computer or another power source it becomes considerably smoother than when it is not connected. The thing that bothers me here is that it shows that it is capable of being smooth, but somehow "under-performs" when it is unconnected.
Is there any way I can change this? Some box I need to tick somewhere? Something else I could do? Any tips or hints are very much appreciated
Thank you in advance!
- By CFD323 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 05-28-2015, 01:16 PM
- By Arlequinn in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:23 AM
- By jrsndr in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2011, 01:12 PM
- By SYL in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2011, 07:08 PM
- By stfd1249 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 10:07 PM