Ever since I have updated my Rezound to ICS I have had issues with it. It reboots very randomly. It unexpectly quits apps, even when I am not using them. How can I fix this? I have set it back to factory but it still kept the current software on it. I was told to reinstall the software but I do not know how. Any help would be great. Otherwise I'm stuck buying a phone at full price. Thanks.
Also, How do I back up apps that are already on my phone? Can I back up SMS? Contacts?
- 11-26-2012, 10:49 PM #2
- 12 Posts
- By Bravozero in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 8Last Post: 06-19-2011, 09:23 AM
- By going_home in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:51 PM
- By tlacour in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:20 PM
- By meany105 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 8Last Post: 02-14-2011, 04:38 PM
- By droidphreak in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2010, 09:38 AM