Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Software issues

Ever since I have updated my Rezound to ICS I have had issues with it. It reboots very randomly. It unexpectly quits apps, even when I am not using them. How can I fix this? I have set it back to factory but it still kept the current software on it. I was told to reinstall the software but I do not know how. Any help would be great. Otherwise I'm stuck buying a phone at full price. Thanks.

Also, How do I back up apps that are already on my phone? Can I back up SMS? Contacts?

Default Re: Software issues

You can download backup apps from google play. There are a lot of them. The one I use is ultimate Backup, available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pp.managerfree
    It lets you back up all apps, even system apps, and if you buy the full version, it will link side-loaded apps to the Play Store.

As to the random reboots, I don't know what the problem is. Hopefully reinstalling some apps will help.