Help: Android OS Corrupted or Bug ?

letmethink

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm a newbie and I would like to ask you questions about my problem and hopefully you could help me.

My tablet can't open, it always sticks on the loading screen. I think my tablet is corrupted, can anyone help me how to reset my android tablet ?

It looks like this, I waited for how many hours but it won't reboot, please I need help .

598511_558104110871787_38977716_n.jpg

Forgewizard

May 20, 2012
Visit site
You offer no info on model or make of tablet so its kimd of tough. But in general a reset usually entails holding down the power and volume buttons at same time until shutdown begins.

If that doesnt work go online with a pc to your model site and check their support.

Simple fixes sometimes happen if you simply unplug and replug the charger and or battery if possible.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

letmethink

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
My tablet model is O+ 9.7 Pad .

Specifications:

+ FACTORS

Powerful Android 4.0
9.7" widescreen multi-touch display with IPS technology, better viewing on all angles! 1024 x 768 pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch
1.2 GHz Processor.
Dual camera! Do video calls with front camera, 3MP back camera
FB, Twitter anytime, anywhere, via Wifi or USB
8000mAh battery for up to 4 movies!
Plug and play movies, videos with memory card slot, USB Port
Maximize HDMI. Just link to TV!
16GB Internal Memory
Connect

WIFI
USB Modem
HDMI
Memory Card Slot
USB Port
Look

9.7" IPS Screen
1024x768 Resolution
Capacitive
234 x 186 x 9.9mm
600g
Capture

3 Mega Pixel Camera
Front Camera
Video player
Video Recorder for front and back camera
Listen

Music Player: Mp3, Mp4
Side Volume Controls
3.5mm Headset
Audio Recorder
Speaker
Innovate

Android 4.0
1.2 GHz processor
Internal memory of 16GB
Connect

8000mAh Battery
Charger Plug
USB Cord
3.5mm headset with Mic

I can't find any solutions so I preferred to ask it here . I can't boot the tablet, it always freezes and keeps on loading. Any other solutions ?

latinafire7287

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Acer A500 Tablet
I thought my tablet was bricked. It wasn’t. I had notice that it wouldn’t let me do anything anymore. It stopped charging the battery and when it loaded to the home screen it just wouldn’t respond when you touch it. My thought was OK the battery is 3 years old and it’s probably bad. So I went out bought a battery and installed it. I let it charge overnight. When I got up the next day it still didn’t charge. I reopen the tablet and trace the power back to the battery. There wasn’t anything wrong. So I decide to fix the software then I will go back looking into the battery. I had to put the image software onto the SD card then force it to restore through the SD card. Once I did that boom the battery started to charge again. So I really didn’t need to buy the battery in the first place.So the moral of the story is fixed the OS first. Also make sure you rename the image fill in order to install the image that is on the SD card. I hope this helps someone that has the same problem that i had.

Last edited: