- 1 Posts
how to enable data
My ICS is wonderful, but on the second month of use, the new phone will not enable data usage away from home network. Any hints - outside of the obvious, "you shouldn't have bought the thing from china." Yes, this is the unnamed, no-brand, unlocked, 3g, Star W007 4.0, dual sim, android . . . iphone-clone. On Friday, AT&T gave me a new sim - thinking that might be the problem, but still no data use away from base.
On the remote chance that someone can help, the IME number is: 355525007321455
Almost forgot, i used nearly 1G of data, on the phone, and the first sim, during the first month of service. The data connection died 3 days before my first months service. So i went into the the second month with the inability to enable data.
Last edited by dennis mclaughlin; 12-14-2012 at 08:55 PM.
- 12-18-2012, 05:41 PM #2
- 14 Posts
Re: how to enable data
I'd hide your IMEI, don't want anyone to see that!
And when you said your connection just died... are you using this on an AT&T dumb/featurephone plan? or on a smartphone one?
If everythings enabled for data properly on the phone and you havent changed anything substantial, i'd be inclined to think that its the fault of AT&T here.
- By maduhbee#ac in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2010, 06:56 PM
- By aznmode in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:39 AM
- By jauhari#ac in forum HTC DesireReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2010, 07:53 AM
- By keith.randy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 31Last Post: 01-22-2010, 02:24 PM
- By skilletrx in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 12:53 PM