- 1 Posts
Hey all. I own a Kyocera Rise and tried rooting it. I had SuperSU at first and then I was able to switch to Superuser. However I've been reading through the forums and haven't found a way to properly root my phone. My wife has a Kyocera Rise also and I used the Hydro root to root her phone with no difficulties. I haven't been able to take Superuser off my phone at all and haven't had any root permissions at all. Any help would be appreciated.
- By htcman724 in forum Samsung Moment Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2010, 05:52 PM
- By haut92 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2010, 11:37 PM
- By Sbkillz in forum Motorola Cliq and DextReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2010, 03:56 PM
- By shenze in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:14 AM
- By tntdroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2010, 02:29 PM