1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Angry Downloaded movie from Google Play to HKC tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich - won't play

I bought an HKC tablet for my 7 year old for Christmas. We're still having problems with Angry Birds, but she's been happily playing other games. Today, we tried to download a movie for her on her tablet. I paid for and successfully downloaded a movie from Google Play. The movie is showing in the Movies and TV app and says it downloaded fine, but when we try to play it, it says, "There was a problem while playing [-1004] Touch to retry." I have done a Google search, but can't find any solution for this problem. Because of the Angry Birds problem and a thread I found on here, I just downloaded and installed the latest update from HKC, but this hasn't solved this problem or the Angry Birds problem. Any help is much appreciated. Getting very frustrated with this tablet. My daughter is very upset that so much seems not to work here.

Default Re: Downloaded movie from Google Play to HKC tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich - won't play

Try to cancel google play order if it is within a 2christmas hour window. And download the movie again. Hope this helps
    Last edited by Laura Priest; 01-20-2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Not christmas i mean a 2 hour window windo

Default Re: Downloaded movie from Google Play to HKC tablet with Ice Cream Sandwich - won't play

I am having the same problem... I contacted Google play, and waiting for an answer. The tablet us great for the price! Hopefully I will get an answer and reply here.
    Jessica