1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Frustrated with this whole forum, why can't I get a simple answer?

I just bought this android OS tablet (NOT A PHONE, OK?). I am desperately trying to find a simple manual that instructs on how this OS system works. I am familiar with PC's and Apple. The tablet I have is a KOCASO SX9701 running ICS. The "manual" that came with it is a farce!!!
    I have searched over the Internet for a simple instruction manual (paper or electronic) with no success. Can someone please rescue me?

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Default Re: Frustrated with this whole forum, why can't I get a simple answer?

Lol no what do you need a manual for anyway.

Sent from my refrigerator

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by marleneBrown View Post
    I just bought this android OS tablet (NOT A PHONE, OK?). I am desperately trying to find a simple manual that instructs on how this OS system works. I am familiar with PC's and Apple. The tablet I have is a KOCASO SX9701 running ICS. The "manual" that came with it is a farce!!!
    I have searched over the Internet for a simple instruction manual (paper or electronic) with no success. Can someone please rescue me?
    I have never even heard of that tablet. it probably doesnt even come with the android market installed correct? What is it you would like to know how to do?

Also why would you be frustrated with the forum when you have not even asked a question until now?

I went to their website and went to support , here is a link to the Manual for your device
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:

ಠ_ಠ
    제리