- 1 Posts
Incoming call problem.
I got myself a brand new ZTE Blade 3 (ICS 4.0.4).
I quite like the phone, but.. it has a strange problem.
When somebody calls me they can hear the call signal two times and then everything goes silent.
I can hear my phones ringtone for few seconds and the same thing happens, it becomes silent (and the phone tells me I have a missed call).
I've done the factory reset and I've done the hard reset. I've used Google. I have tried with different sim-cards. I have checked through the settings.. but still I cant find what causes the problem.
Of course I can go and leave the phone for service, but it will take over one week etc. (and I have just had the pleasure of that hassle because my old phone was not working properly, not even after the service - which is actually the reason I got this ZTE )
Any ideas what could be causing the problem?
[and sorry for posting this in the wrong place]
- By peterr22 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 09-20-2016, 03:24 AM
- By tightchevelle69 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:56 AM
- By wilsonlcp in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2012, 12:57 AM
- By jburke82 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2009, 03:06 PM
- By jburke82 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2009, 11:06 PM