- 2 Posts
Got a ZTO Tablet for Xmas with Android 4, and have managed to figure out quite a bit, but still have a lot to learn.
A couple of days ago, I tried to set up a Skype account using the app that came with the tablet. Nothing worked and I kept getting massages to update and reinstall. Tried 6-7 times with no luck.
The File Manager shows me a directory named SKYPE but it doesn't have any files. Shouldn't there be a program file there? Any suggestions about how to get it?
- By vaporman1 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2011, 10:58 AM
- By Floridadomer in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2010, 12:54 PM
- By polecats03#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2010, 02:04 PM
- By Raditude#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:05 AM
- By Just a Guy in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2010, 08:23 PM