- 1 Posts
Android tablet seems stuck in diagnostic mode
I am new to android and my sons Kurio 7 device seems stuck in diagnostic mode.
When it starts it boots fine but I have what look like system Diagnostic messages on right of screen and the x and y coordinates on the screen are displayed
Anyone any ideas
- 02-20-2013, 07:24 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Android tablet seems stuck in diagnostic mode
it sounds like you have some of the developer options turned on. i'm not familiar with that tablet but if it was a phone, then the option to turn off would be called "pointer location". you should be able to go into the settings and find something like, if not exactly, developer options. hope this helps
Last edited by ak074; 08-27-2013 at 10:23 AM.
- By droidrage2011 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:14 AM
- By gbp in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 01-19-2011, 10:47 PM
- By silverthornne in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2011, 09:07 PM
- By chrisloveskaos in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:15 AM
- By cusco in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 05:01 PM