- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Random Call Problem That Requires Reboot (Motorola Droid 4 with 4.0.4)
My phone is having an issue where I will make a call and it will connect but neither of us will be able to hear each other. After I reboot my phone I am to call again and it works fine. Anyone heard of anything like this before? Anyone know what my next step for troubleshooting should be?
* I am up to date according to "system update".
Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message
- By Jmiller24 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2013, 02:40 PM
- By BlakeDC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 19Last Post: 08-20-2010, 12:10 AM
- By 0pusX in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2010, 05:55 PM
- By Red Sea Pedestrian in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2010, 01:56 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:18 PM