- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Note 1-> "This version is expired, please update" message.
So randomly this message keeps popping up when I try to text, type something in fb, or use the playstore or internet. I have no updates available. Anyone know what's happening?
- 02-19-2013, 01:32 AM #2
- 02-19-2013, 01:45 AM #3
Re: Samsung Note 1-> "This version is expired, please update" message.
When I saw this before, I found out that it is the Samsung account app. It needs to be updated.
It is supposed to update automatically, but sometimes it needs to be done manually.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- By rockyrf in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2012, 06:53 AM
- By executiveg in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2012, 11:07 PM
- By nhyde in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2011, 04:19 PM
- By ardoreal in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2010, 01:45 AM
- By salanester in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2009, 05:42 PM