Proximity Sensor Problems
I have an ATT Pantech Flex. Naturally, I wanted a screen protector, so I bought a mirror one. The first phone call I got after applying the screen protector, my screen wouldn't come back on until the other person hung up the phone. This continued to happen every phone call I got. I figured out the mirror screen protector was blocking my proximity sensors. However on my phone, I don't know where the sensors are so I couldn't cut the screen protector to uncover them. Does anyone know where I can get a mirror screen protector with a hole for the proximity sensor or does anyone know the location of the proximity sensors?
- 03-03-2013, 07:26 PM #2If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- 03-03-2013, 07:29 PM #3
Re: Proximity Sensor ProblemsIf my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- By 321contak in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 75Last Post: 12-31-2012, 06:16 PM
- By lastphoenixash in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 74Last Post: 08-06-2012, 08:38 PM
- By Deofol in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 27Last Post: 03-16-2011, 12:25 PM
- By Analog in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 01-24-2011, 05:51 PM
- By ekennedy#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:35 PM