Pls help me am confused

godobor

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have an android,the camera was working fine but after some months its stop working,if I click on the camera app,
it will give an error message "unfortunatly camera has stop working". I even downloaded a camera app
but that does not solve the problem,when I go to the about of the android this is what was stated there.
Model number A721
Android version 4.0.3
Kernel version 3.0.8 she@compiler#1
Build number A721-20120604-0.0.1

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I have an android,the camera was working fine but after some months its stop working,if I click on the camera app,
it will give an error message "unfortunatly camera has stop working". I even downloaded a camera app
but that does not solve the problem,when I go to the about of the android this is what was stated there.
Model number A721
Android version 4.0.3
Kernel version 3.0.8 she@compiler#1
Build number A721-20120604-0.0.1

That look like a tablet, can you specify brand/model on that?
Are you running the stock OS or a custom ROM?
Is it rooted?

There are several things that can cause this.

1. An error with the app; if you've tried multiple apps this one isn't that likely.
2. An issue with the kernel; this can be because of installing a custom kernel or other reasons. A factory reset or flashing another kernel might fix this.
3. An issue with the camera hardware or a loose connection of hardware, etc. This would likely require having it repaired.

Have you attempted to contact the manufacturer for advice? It could be under warranty or they may have recommendations if other people have had similar issues, etc.

Depending on the above, the best course of action varies, but if you can safely back up your data, media, etc. a factory reset is rarely a bad thing for your device and just requires time in putting it back the way you had it. If you think it's because of a dirty ROM or Kernel flash, researching alternatives to flash could solve it. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad