Skydrive (and Dropbox) won't Sync

Ja Koe

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I have Boost's Kyocera Hydro. I go into the phone's "System Settings", then to "Accounts & Sync". The top "On/off" slider is on indicating all my accounts should sync, but it shows "Sync is off" for Skydrive. My gmail accounts are synced. When I tap "Skydrive" it shows "Sync settings" as the header. Then Skydrive and a heading of "Data & Syncronization", but there is nothing under this heading. (The same thing happened with Dropbox.)

- I'm a new smartphone user.

Ja Koe

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I kind of gave up for the time being. I don't know if I'm actually syncing or not. I can access my files on Skydrive. I removed dropbox as skydrive was a better deal for more storage, but there are problems with duplicate files being created on my pc. A huge thread is dedicated to this on their website. PITA to do anything with these devices due to lack of any clear instructions. I think they're all just putting out stuff and selling it without doing any product testing. The fact that very few companies provide any instruction on their products and just expect you to figure had led me to no longer care about having these products. It's become more efficient to just have a pad of paper and pencil. Thankfully, I don't need any of this stuff for work or anything critical that I can't do without.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci