Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Default Re: Help....when I turn my phone on the start up screen keeps repeating?

Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    I just wanted to make sure she knew, I didn't want her to get spooked and not want to clear cache.

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums
    I completely understand. I'm glad you came in. Hopefully she got the help she needed.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    22,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Help....when I turn my phone on the start up screen keeps repeating?

I just want to thank you both for helping. And so quickly.

When I saw the problem and that she had an HTC, I was like who do I know that has an HTC? So I hit you both up.

Thanks again. Hit me up if you guys find a Sammy problem.
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

The one thing that kind of bugs me is when we help people and they forget to check back or something, and it's like, "I worked my brain over, and it was almost all for nothing " :-/

Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.

Global Posts
    22,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

The one thing that kind of bugs me is when we help people and they forget to check back or something, and it's like, "I worked my brain over, and it was almost all for nothing " :-/

Eh...nothing we can do about that. Thanks for your help by the wsy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Always a pleasure.

Thanked by 2:

Don't let it bother you too much, lurkers such as myself find discussions/posts such as yours very useful. Your brain dump is appreciated ;-)

Posted with my Pantech Burst via the very useful Android Central App while riding my mountain bike through the city of Portland, Oregon USA naked drinking a Cranberry/Vodka cocktail rocking out to a little Joe Satriani. buurrrp'.
    OperationA7X likes this.

Hello !
    I have the same problem, the phone is always in a "boot loop" and keeps showing the start animation.
    I tried what you suggested, volume down+power, but it shows only a red screen with the legend "welcome update" in small characters in the up left corner.
    I have a CAT B10 cell phone which runs android gingerbread.
    thanks

Global Posts
    22,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by JoniPiux View Post
    Hello !
    I have the same problem, the phone is always in a "boot loop" and keeps showing the start animation.
    I tried what you suggested, volume down+power, but it shows only a red screen with the legend "welcome update" in small characters in the up left corner.
    I have a CAT B10 cell phone which runs android gingerbread.
    thanks
    Welcome to the forums!
    Recovery for Samsung Devices is Volume up and power. You can try that with yours.

Phone Timeline

Do you know what Recovery is for my generic 7" tablet from China? Mine does not have a brand, but I remember in the settings screen under "About tablet" it said the model is "SoftwinerEvb", is running Android 4.0.4. It was working fine until I put it on the charger and left for a couple of hours, and when I came back it would not boot up completely. I've searched on the internet for the solution, and I keep seeing suggestions to hold the power button while holding the (some said Vol+ button, some said Vol- button) to boot into Recovery Mode. I have tried both methods, and neither work. After much hand-wringing and nail-biting over the idea of doing so, I took the cover off just to see what might be printed on the inside. I saw "Allwinner A13" on what appeared to be a processor chip, and "705-A13-V2.3(Q8)" engraved on the edge of the motherboard. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Welcome to the forums!
    Recovery for Samsung Devices is Volume up and power. You can try that with yours.

Global Posts
    22,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBlue64 View Post
    Do you know what Recovery is for my generic 7" tablet from China? Mine does not have a brand, but I remember in the settings screen under "About tablet" it said the model is "SoftwinerEvb", is running Android 4.0.4. It was working fine until I put it on the charger and left for a couple of hours, and when I came back it would not boot up completely. I've searched on the internet for the solution, and I keep seeing suggestions to hold the power button while holding the (some said Vol+ button, some said Vol- button) to boot into Recovery Mode. I have tried both methods, and neither work. After much hand-wringing and nail-biting over the idea of doing so, I took the cover off just to see what might be printed on the inside. I saw "Allwinner A13" on what appeared to be a processor chip, and "705-A13-V2.3(Q8)" engraved on the edge of the motherboard. Any ideas?
    I am going to be honest, I am not sure. What I Googled didn't result in much.

Phone Timeline

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

I am going to be honest, I am not sure. What I Googled didn't result in much.
    I have no idea why, but this made me spray soda on my phone. :P

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

If you still lurk these forums, could you provide a clear picture of your tablet? And/or even the box?

Global Posts
    22,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

I have no idea why, but this made me spray soda on my phone. :P

Why am I not surprised??? Lol

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Phone Timeline

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Why am I not surprised??? Lol

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    Because even though you hardly know me, I laugh at the littlest and oddest of phrases haha

Here are some pictures of my tablet. When I turn it on, it gets stuck on the flashing Android screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help....when I turn my phone on the start up screen keeps repeating?-20130812_140017.jpg   Help....when I turn my phone on the start up screen keeps repeating?-20130812_140339.jpg   Help....when I turn my phone on the start up screen keeps repeating?-20130812_140354.jpg  

Global Posts
    22,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Here are some pictures of my tablet. When I turn it on, it gets stuck on the flashing Android screen.
    You are caught in a boot loop. If your instructions say how to reboot into recovery, try that and clear cache and factory reset.

Phone Timeline

Meu tablet tambm igual a esse e tem a mesma placa. algum sabe onde posso baixar a rom certa? thanks!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123