Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Text Hacking, Help!

Ok, so in a nutshell I have a gs3 with t-mobile running 4.1.1. It is stock, non rooted, the 2 GB RAM version. I have been texting someone, using sms go pro and the stock app. And we get phantom txts, and no txts. my friend has no smartphone with a different carrier. I would like to solve it. I do have outlook and norton installed, the free versions.

It has happened several times. My best idea is that someone has gotten into my phone and is looking at all my stuff, so I'm going to reset it here. but, I would like to fix it permanently. for example, i have gotten texts from her that she didn't send, and I do believe her. Earlier today i was texting her and she never replied, and she thinks the same thing. Any ideas would be helpful!

Global Posts
    21,664 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Text Hacking, Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny the andyroidy View Post
    Ok, so in a nutshell I have a gs3 with t-mobile running 4.1.1. It is stock, non rooted, the 2 GB RAM version. I have been texting someone, using sms go pro and the stock app. And we get phantom txts, and no txts. my friend has no smartphone with a different carrier. I would like to solve it. I do have outlook and norton installed, the free versions.

It has happened several times. My best idea is that someone has gotten into my phone and is looking at all my stuff, so I'm going to reset it here. but, I would like to fix it permanently. for example, i have gotten texts from her that she didn't send, and I do believe her. Earlier today i was texting her and she never replied, and she thinks the same thing. Any ideas would be helpful!
    Welcome to the forums!
    Hard to say if your phone has been hacked or not. I have had texts not go through from different people on different carriers. I would call your carrier and see what they suggest to do.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Danny the andyroidy View Post

Welcome to Android Central. What carrier and devices do you both have?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have a gs3 and my friend has a dumb samsung