1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Default Boot Loop and battery

So today I attempted to swap my battery for a full charge and It go stuck in a loop. The screen would show a large battery icon that also indicated how much battery was left and then simply power off after a few seconds and then would power back on again. It does this as soon as i put any battery in the phone. i dont even need to press any buttons it simply goes through this loop as soon as i power it on. I can get it to go to the home screen and power the phone normally by holding the power button in between loops but the red LED notification light is always on. never shuts off. I tried using lightflow and that barley works. it will shut the light off but it will turn back on once i get any notification and stay on. any help would be appreciated. I know i could reset my phone to factory but lets be honest if i can avoid that headache tonight that would be great.

I have a sprint galaxy s2
    i was at the pool and i had to pull the battery due to a freeze and it started doing this. im leaving it out to dry in the offchance that it got too hot or moist

Default Re: Boot Loop and battery

Quote Originally Posted by trigunesq View Post
    So today I attempted to swap my battery for a full charge and It go stuck in a loop. The screen would show a large battery icon that also indicated how much battery was left and then simply power off after a few seconds and then would power back on again. It does this as soon as i put any battery in the phone. i dont even need to press any buttons it simply goes through this loop as soon as i power it on. I can get it to go to the home screen and power the phone normally by holding the power button in between loops but the red LED notification light is always on. never shuts off. I tried using lightflow and that barley works. it will shut the light off but it will turn back on once i get any notification and stay on. any help would be appreciated. I know i could reset my phone to factory but lets be honest if i can avoid that headache tonight that would be great.

I have a sprint galaxy s2
    i was at the pool and i had to pull the battery due to a freeze and it started doing this. im leaving it out to dry in the offchance that it got too hot or moist
    :/ i did this with my s2 and i hyave to factory rest it and clean os then my phone worked like a charm hope this helps