delay in loading home screen

gavril

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I'm running 4.0.3 on my HTC Rezound. For weeks, I've been experiencing a long delay when I try to go back to my homescreen (in order to open my app menu). I'll click on the "home" key, and then the screen will say "Loading ..." with the spinning hourglass icon. This can last ~20 seconds or longer before I'm able to click on anything. However, the whole system is not locked up while the loading is happening, since I'm able to do other things at a fairly normal speed, such as "pull down" the menu of open apps from the top of the screen.

Does anyone know why this home screen loading delay might be happening?

Thanks
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm running 4.0.3 on my HTC Rezound. For weeks, I've been experiencing a long delay when I try to go back to my homescreen (in order to open my app menu). I'll click on the "home" key, and then the screen will say "Loading ..." with the spinning hourglass icon. This can last ~20 seconds or longer before I'm able to click on anything. However, the whole system is not locked up while the loading is happening, since I'm able to do other things at a fairly normal speed, such as "pull down" the menu of open apps from the top of the screen.

Does anyone know why this home screen loading delay might be happening?

Thanks
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AC Forums mobile app

have you tryed restoring the software? =]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37