- 08-15-2013, 02:27 AM #2
- 6,889 Posts
Re: Charging Question
No, it shouldn't damage the battery, but I would power the tablet down until you get your charger. Devices typically power off automatically when the battery gets down to around 10%, but when it's powered off, the battery will still discharge slowly, and if a Li ion battery gets to zero, it's gone for good.
As long as your tablet has a decent amount of battery right now, it should last for a week as long as it's powered off.
- By Hefeweizen in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:00 PM
- By goneflyfishing in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2013, 07:08 PM
- By hendo27 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2013, 07:54 AM
- By wjamjoum in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2013, 05:20 PM
- By rjkgr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2013, 02:30 PM