Android Ice Cream Freezing on start up.
I purchased an Ice Cream 4.0 tablet with Android OS about a year ago. It just started freezing up on the start up screen. (the one that will appear while system is booting.) It just stays there indefinitely. I have tried the reset button on the bottom of tablet. I have tried draining the battery completely and re-charging fully. Nothing seems to work. Any thoughts or ideas? I really don't want to condemn this to an oversize paperweight.
- 08-17-2013, 08:39 PM #2
- 08-17-2013, 08:47 PM #4
- 11-01-2013, 11:45 PM #6
Re: Android Ice Cream Freezing on start up.
I am having same problem with Jellybean Android 4.1 on iCraig Netbook.
I have tried hard reset to no avail.
The one time I got it to start, I did a factory reset, but after the reset was done and it was time to reboot, it would not reboot. Screen froze.
I have tried to re-install firmware, but the unit does not recognize the files.
It turns on, but Andy just stands there - sometimes immediately after touching power button, sometimes 8 - 10 seconds later - always with same result - he just stands there.
Last edited by C B W; 11-04-2013 at 03:30 PM.
- By Mike Lambert in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:04 PM
- By jmelan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2013, 03:21 PM
- By Heather Fitzgerald in forum Acer Iconia A200Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:42 AM
- By jokeyhaha in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 04:23 PM
- By alancheung0127 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 01:59 PM