I have a MetroPCS LG Motion 4G LTE...HELP!!!!!

Marlena_Rose

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I have an MetroPCS LG Motion 4G LTE that I've had for a while! So I rooted it and everything was fine, it's been rooted for a couple weeks and no problem. So I wanted to change my fonts on my phone so I went to the app store and found an app called Custom Android Font Switcher, so I installed that along with BusyBox! After I went to change my font to Sonic Comic or something like that, this is when the problem started!

So after I pressed okay to select the font install it rebooted my phone and has been stuck on the boot up screen all night! It will not pass the MetroPCS boot up screen at all. So I did the factory reset by pressing the volume down button, home button, and power button! I factory reset it and It went to the Android man with a Blue thing in his stomach! So it went past that and so I tried to reboot it, and nothing! It's still stuck at the metropcs boot up screen!!! Can anyone help me, I can't afford another phone so I need this fixed please!!!

mattc12

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Try pulling the battery then doing another factory reset. Did you install any other custom recovery? Try to reinstall and flash the original firmware of the phone via odin

Marlena_Rose

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I did try and pull the battery and do another factory reset but the same thing is happening! I did not install anything else before it started doing this. I'm so confused on the last part, how do I reinstall and flash the original firmware of the phone via odin. I am very good with tech stuff but I need a step by step instruction. I am looking about how to unbrick the phone via this website: http://androidforums.com/motion-4g-all-things-root/610609-guide-unbrick-unroot-lg-motion-4g-kdz.html but when I go to download the torrect a box pops up saying chose magnent or something like that!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I did try and pull the battery and do another factory reset but the same thing is happening! I did not install anything else before it started doing this. I'm so confused on the last part, how do I reinstall and flash the original firmware of the phone via odin. I am very good with tech stuff but I need a step by step instruction. I am looking about how to unbrick the phone via this website: http://androidforums.com/motion-4g-all-things-root/610609-guide-unbrick-unroot-lg-motion-4g-kdz.html but when I go to download the torrect a box pops up saying chose magnent or something like that!

If you meant a mirror, it is just asking where to pull it from. I don't think it really matters, just choose one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC