- 1 Posts
Mac address all zeros
I just got a new Android 4.0.4 Tablet (DigiX). I need to get the correct Mac address to connect to my router. When I go to Settings->Data usage-> more ... it gives me a mac address with all zeros (00:00 etc.).
Looking for internet advice, going to settings->About Tablet there is no "status" option to pick (it has "Model number: TAB-730; Android version: 4.0.4; Baseband version: V1.10_20120929; Kernel version: 3.0.8+)
Please help, I can't even get started with this!
- By MONDINGO in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 06:33 AM
- By usskaka88 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 10:03 PM
- By TJH132 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:00 PM
- By fingrar in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2013, 02:04 PM
- By MariaLynette2 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 12:56 PM