SuperSU/factory recovery issue

fermicro

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I'm sorry, I recently got my first Android so I'm kind of getting used to it.

It was showing my stock device as rooted, however some apps needing it weren't working.
I was installing some apps and something brought me to SuperSU. I ran it and it instantly asked for rebooting in some CWM mode (recommended), and so I accepted.

The device restarted and when it turned back on all the apps were gone, even those stock from my manufacturer.

The device had previously 2 internal disks for 1,4gb~ each plus the sd card. As now one of the internal disks displays TOTAL SIZE: 0,00b and APPS 42,98MB. My Google Play still shows all the apps I previously had as installed.. When I try to install something else it says there's no space... Also I've tried pressing the hard reset and the android menu stock recovery option, but it will stay the same. I believe it's the system partition that can't be accessed, so I'd have totally messed it up.

Also I haven't found adb driver, my device is 20080411413fc082 VID_18D1&PID_0001

Can anyone with a little more experience help me?

fermicro

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello, could you be a bit more specific on the make/model of your device?

Yes, of course, in case it will help, however it's a national brand and they don't provide that much specific info (CCE TR71), with a Cortex A8 1.2, from what I found out from above codes, it stands for a widely used AllWinner A13 chip.

Thanks

fermicro

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
What could be going on that system partition shows as 0,00b?... Damn it..

I've found adb driver but don't really know how to get something positive out of it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000