Help with a lil problem

K8ie1982

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Just recently my phones been acting dumb lol, apps force close when I'm not even on them! Internet is slow, and the phone just seems to freeze for no reason!! I'm using HTC desire C! Am wondering if there's anything I can do to sort it out without having to do a factory reset? Thanks

Posted via your phone

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
There could be so many things causing this that its challenging to tell you what to check. It sounds like something is indeed running that's got the CPU running a bit. Do you recall recently installing any apps/games? You may want to use an app like OS Monitor to see what's running. My advice would be to go ahead and do that factory reset.

K8ie1982

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I haven't installed any apps recently! But yeah looks like a factory reset is in order but I'll try that app out first and see what happens. Thankyou :)

Posted via your phone

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Goto settings>apps the choose Running. Disable all nonessential apps and reboot. If that helps, start turning on one at a time till the problem starts again, you may find the troubled app; delete it and reinstall it. Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

K8ie1982

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Thank u all for ur help, it seems a soft reset has done the trick! Not gonna get to ahead of myself yet tho... Just incase

Posted via your phone

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
In most cases a Factory Reset can fix these types of problems in the future. Be sure to backup/sync your data before doing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2