- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Connected phone to computer; All apps on SD card have disappeared!!!
I connected my Huawei Y300 phone to my computer via USB using Android File Transfer to copy some photos across, except when I went back onto the phone, the apps that are stored on the SD card are no longer there and left with blank spaces!!!
If I go to Play Store and go to one of the apps I had installed (e.g. Dots) then on the App's page, it gives me the option to open/uninstall it. When I click open it says 'Unfortunately, com.nerdyoctopus.gamedots has stopped'
I don't know what to do... does anyone have any idea what has happened. My phone has not been rooted.
- By alexlam24 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:12 PM
- By bj_ben98 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 7Last Post: 10-27-2013, 09:04 AM
- By doughms in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:04 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 03:43 PM
- By saroyama in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:33 AM