- 2 Posts
HELP BOOT LOOP ISSUE for my PHONE
Does anyone of you know how to fix this problem?
I did it yesterday i was suppose to upgrade my LG e615's software from Android 4.0.4 ICS to Jelly Bean using LG Mobile Support Tool the problem is that during the download process LG Mobile support tool said cannot continue because you have lost an internet connection thingy at 90% then i click the retry and it did finished the download after the software is installing my phone just rebooted automatically and it was stucked on the LG Logo nothing is happening instead it will boot to the LG Logo and the screen will go flash on and flash off forever how do i fix this ? please help me need help really really bad
- 11-11-2013, 08:59 AM #3
Re: HELP BOOT LOOP ISSUE for my PHONE
Try booting into recovery (should be hold power on+volume up or down) and perform a factory reset. That should fix it. If it doesn't, then it's likely something went wrong with the update and you should take it to the carrier or LG.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Gangren in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 10-10-2016, 10:23 PM
- By Jack Watson in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2014, 06:48 PM
- By octanetwisted in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:41 PM
- By w0bbld in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2013, 02:41 PM
- By hzl123 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:28 AM