Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post How to increase my rom or phone inbuilt memory in my karbonn a25

Dear

Sir

Pl Help me ..HOW TO INCREASE MY ROM OR PHONE INBUILT MEMORY IN MY KARBONN A25
    my mobile always show error-Low memory on downloading & installing new apps. Pl help how 2 increase my inbulit memory

Default Re: How to increase my rom or phone inbuilt memory in my karbonn a25

Welcome to Android Central! That really isn't possible. You're stuck with the amount of onboard memory your phone came with. If you root your phone, you may be able to install apps to an external SD card, but you can't physically add more internal memory. Review this guide: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings

Default Re: How to increase my rom or phone inbuilt memory in my karbonn a25

Hello sir, i have one doubt in how to increase internal memory in karbonn a25 mobile.. And also i am used many apps in android..But it is not useful.....Then i am root my mobile via mobogenie..it is not rooted..so please give idea and the rooting steps....