| || |
Error Changing the File Vold.fstab
I made a babaquice!
Following a tutorial in the blog below (http://www.hiphonebr...php?f=26&t=1643), I've replaced the file vold.fstab to trying to invert the memories internal and external memory SD (micro SD). It is probable, well probable, that I have made some missed step, but is possible that I have made all certainty, at last.
It resulted in this:
- I lost access to the internal and External SD (microSD).
- can't download anythind by surfing the web or by apps like dropbox and browsers. The reason is that my device behaviors like it doesn't have any storage space available.
- Still I obtain access to the internal system folders and files.
- I can still download and install som Google Play apps.
- Its Android's ROM has never been modified and it is the one that has come of plant (as bought)
I made all the kind of reset and recovery and it did not result in nothing.
I copied a system archive any, I edited in in a .txt reader with the codes of vold.fstab, after that I made all wipes possible, also did not give me sucess.
I tried to install new ROM, but without SD its complicated. My alternative would be some Tool Flash, but:
- My Device might not be the N7100+ one;
- I dont know how to or where to find the right ROM compatible with it;
- I am inexperienced in programming.
It follows the information that can identify my device:
to manufacturer: Apls
It always had about 500 available MB of internal memory, the one that I am having access right now.
I have 1GB of RAM;
Android 4.1.9: shock:
Android ID: 7354b26571d2d6d
3.0.13 - SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 26 14:13: 35 CST 2013
Build to number:
CUSTOM BUILD VERSION I968.02.05.F.A-V1.0.6B05Q56
The program “Android System Info” points that it is about a MTK6577.
I could send you some pics of my device, but it is identical to the N7100+ - in brushed steel - as in aesthetic as in hardware quos.
YOU CAN SEE SOME PICS OF MY DEVICE OVER THERE:
Sorry for my English.
I'm not a native speaker. I'm from Brazil.
Imploro por ajuda! :roll: