- 1 Posts
Play store wont download apps on new S3
pleaseeee I need help!!!!! Just got this samsung galaxy s3 today and im already regretting it.. the play stsore opens and loads apps and app infos but when I tap to download it just keeps showing that blue line that looks as if something were running accross it, it never actually downloads. My network is fine and I have tried clearing the cache and data but nothing seems to work. Please if you have any idea how to help me, please do im getting very frustrated. thank you
- 12-17-2013, 07:38 PM #2
- 12-17-2013, 10:52 PM #3
Re: Play store wont download apps on new S3
Why r u frustrated, this is not only your problem many people discuss that type of problem. This is your device problem, you just switch off the device and install again.
I will hope solve these kind of problem.
- By Golfdriver97 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:59 PM
- By musashii91 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:03 AM
- By JC Martin1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 08:17 PM
- By Pieface Bear in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 05:54 PM
- By Anthony Lenzo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:09 PM