- 2 Posts
Undelete File Motorola XT890 RAZR I NEED HELP!!!!!
I hope i posted this in the right area. I'm a little heartbroken, by accident I deleted a audiofile that meant a lot to me.
Trying to find out what I could do I read on the internet that I most likely have to get my bootloader unlocked and root the device before I can
use any software that could eventually bring back my file.
Is that true?
And If I unlock my bootlader motorola says I'm loosing all other files and programs that I currently have on the device.... :-(
Been using Motorola for decades only to find out now that the Razr I wasn't the best choice for computer novices like me when
accidentally deleting a file. :-(
Ist there another way to get the file back? Will unlocking the phone destroy all my other data?
Phone Info: 81.5.40002.XT890.Retail.en.EU
- 01-13-2014, 09:11 AM #2
Re: Undelete File Motorola XT890 RAZR I NEED HELP!!!!!
You can try connecting the device to a computer and using a file recovery software that is available for a pc. Pull up the phones storage and scan it. It's not the best alternative, but one that won't erase the device as would happen with unlocking the bootloader or rooting.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By 05007il in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2014, 02:30 AM
- By pastor_tommy in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2014, 02:18 PM
- By xoBleu in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:13 AM
- By reeved in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:06 AM
- By Marvin-13 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:34 AM