how to root kyocera event

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
How do you root the kyocera event and also what are done Roms I could use?

Posted via Android Central App
I've taken a look around and found a few methods online that may work. On Google, Search "Root Kyocera Even" and a lot of options will come up. From what I gather, the boot loader is still locked so installing ROMs may be out of the questions. Though, that doesn't prevent you from using root only Apps (Titanium Backup, Root Explorer) since you can still get root access.

Let us know how it goes for you.

D-money443

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Seriously guys, is been months now. NO ONE has an answer? I've tried everything, Poot, Z47 and something else, i forget. But still, I can't believe not one person has figured this out.

badge-be

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I've successfully done it with Poot. You need Poot and it's dependency I forgot what it was. It threw an error, but it worked. Let me know if you still need it.

smithdevil1

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I've taken a look around and found a few methods online that may work. On Google, Search "Root Kyocera Even" and a lot of options will come up. From what I gather, the boot loader is still locked so installing ROMs may be out of the questions. Though, that doesn't prevent you from using root only Apps (Titanium Backup, Root Explorer) since you can still get root access.

juggawest

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Will this require anything it is a Virgin Mobile phone will my contact info remain I'm on Android version 4.0.4 Software version 1.020VM Hardware 0109 if it can't go any further please let me know this thing is slow even if the apps installed on a SD card it crashes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt