Enters random characters when I try to text while connected to my laptop
Hi there, I only recently started having this problem. I have a sony ericsson XPERIA pro, and i was trying to text while my phone was connected to my laptop. But every time i try to text random buttons get pressed ( not by me , i can see the random buttons being pressed ) and gibberish gets typed out. Its pretty much impossible to text normally so i have to disconnect it every time i want to text someone. Its really annoying , if anyone knows whats going on and could help me out Id really appreciate it. Thankyou!
- 02-09-2014, 06:01 PM #2
Re: Enters random characters when I try to text while connected to my laptop
Welcome to the forums.
Is it the stock cable? I have had times when charging with third party chargers, and touch response was screwed up.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-09-2014, 07:15 PM #4
- 02-09-2014, 09:45 PM #6
- By whjacobs in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2016, 10:04 PM
- By Bill Caruana in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 24Last Post: 06-19-2015, 02:41 PM
- By Alain_A in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Carl_Barr in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2014, 09:36 PM
- By IAMHADE5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 07:10 PM