What does this mean and how do I fix it ?
Even better, where can I get a full error log/code book for Android ?
This is one thing I hate about Android, why does it not just give a short explanation, eg cant connect or insufficient storage.
Imagine if your doctor asks what's wrong with you and you say error 681...my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)
- 02-12-2014, 09:45 AM #2
Re: Error 406
It was a server issue yesterday. I imagine by now it is dealt with.
- By pch1000 in forum VerizonReplies: 18Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:02 AM
- By Chris Lauder in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 11Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:28 PM
- By SheldDaaady in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:30 PM
- By archos in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:28 PM
- By jjaggeEDGE in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 02:27 PM