- 1 Posts
have n AT&T smsung galaxy s2 1777??? with4.0.4on straight talk and no service!!! please help
I recently bought an AT&T Samsung galaxy s2 1777 with the 4.0.4 on it, bought the B.Y.O.P. package at wal mart used the gray sim card to activate with a new number. and cant get little if any service in the same area as always that my HTC inspire with an old AT&T sim would get awesome reception, before it was stolen. so what do I need to do, use another card, reactivate this one, reboot the phone, change some of the setting, or what? please help.
- By Kyo Kusanagi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 65Last Post: 10-27-2014, 09:15 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 47Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:31 AM
- By risaaa26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:29 AM
- By knowledgeizkey in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:33 PM
- By James Freeman4 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:34 PM