- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Android 4.0.4 Home Button Problem. HELP
I have a Huawei H868C / Tracfone
runs on Android 4.0.4
under developer options I turned on show touches to see why my phone was flipping out.
Turns out my home button is being pressed when I touch any where near it on the touch screen.
causing apps/games to kick me out. and screen to start tripping,
only temp fix i found was to relocation the multi touch in a different spot,/ press power button and continue.
its a fairly new phone. got it for christmas.
Rooting it is no prob, is there a good apk that will disable home button and give me a onscreen button?
or any fix possible.
- 04-06-2014, 05:46 AM #2
- By disman00911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:17 PM
- By Smidge710 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 12:08 PM
- By bduess686 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:42 AM
- By evan penguin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 01:05 PM
- By chengez khan in forum HuaweiReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 11:12 AM