What can I do to stop disappearing apps?
Got a secondhand phone (myTouch) on Ebay. 4.04, Cyanogenmod9, Trebuchet, rooted, some installed apps.
When I copy an installed app (say, Email) to the homescreen, I can configure it and use it, until I reboot, then the app icon disappears from the homescreen and the setup is lost.
When I download a new app from the market, I can configure it and use it, until I reboot, then the app disappears from the applications list.
What am I missing?
- Best AnswerMar 02 2014 | 7:05 am EST
- 03-02-2014, 07:05 AM #2
- 03-02-2014, 08:45 AM #4
- 03-02-2014, 12:38 PM #7
- By frankretterer in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:14 PM
- By LedZappa in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:31 PM
- By Lumpy37 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 10:52 PM
- By kal sys in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:33 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:25 PM