- 8 Posts
Music doesn't resume after sleep?
I have an Huawei Glory (H868C) Tracfone and it is connected to my Kenwood KDC-X997 car stereo through Bluetooth. It seems to be treating my Car Stereo as a headphone device and I have to play my music manually from my Tracfone.
My problem is my Tracfone stays in my car and when I start it up, after waiting for BT sync, it wakes the Tracfone, but the music is on pause.
Is there a way to make the, Play Music, player to auto resume playing songs on wake?
If not, is there a good music player app that will do thins? Or is it a setting in the Android OS somewhere?
Also, I notice this app doesn't play songs continuously and pauses between all songs, even sons that never had them. I listen to a lot of Pink Floyd and most albums play like one long song with special effects as breaks, instead of silence.
I have Android 4.0.4 if that helps any.
- Best AnswerMar 18 2014 | 10:48 pm EDT
- 03-18-2014, 10:48 PM #2
re: Music doesn't resume after sleep?
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- By Slaverty in forum EntertainmentReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2014, 01:34 AM
- By stoneyparkajs in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 05:31 PM
- By geoffwhite18 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 17Last Post: 10-02-2014, 07:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 10:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2014, 09:20 AM