Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Music doesn't resume after sleep?

I have an Huawei Glory (H868C) Tracfone and it is connected to my Kenwood KDC-X997 car stereo through Bluetooth. It seems to be treating my Car Stereo as a headphone device and I have to play my music manually from my Tracfone.

My problem is my Tracfone stays in my car and when I start it up, after waiting for BT sync, it wakes the Tracfone, but the music is on pause.

Is there a way to make the, Play Music, player to auto resume playing songs on wake?

If not, is there a good music player app that will do thins? Or is it a setting in the Android OS somewhere?

Also, I notice this app doesn't play songs continuously and pauses between all songs, even sons that never had them. I listen to a lot of Pink Floyd and most albums play like one long song with special effects as breaks, instead of silence.

I have Android 4.0.4 if that helps any.
  2. Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by rmjohnson144 View Post
    I have an Huawei Glory (H868C) Tracfone and it is connected to my Kenwood KDC-X997 car stereo through Bluetooth. It seems to be treating my Car Stereo as a headphone device and I have to play my music manually from my Tracfone.

My problem is my Tracfone stays in my car and when I start it up, after waiting for BT sync, it wakes the Tracfone, but the music is on pause.

Is there a way to make the, Play Music, player to auto resume playing songs on wake?

If not, is there a good music player app that will do thins? Or is it a setting in the Android OS somewhere?

Also, I notice this app doesn't play songs continuously and pauses between all songs, even sons that never had them. I listen to a lot of Pink Floyd and most albums play like one long song with special effects as breaks, instead of silence.

Maybe try another music player like DoubleTwist or Shuttle.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.music.player

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....androidPlayer

Global Posts
    4,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    Kitkat

Default re: Music doesn't resume after sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by rmjohnson144 View Post

Maybe try another music player like DoubleTwist or Shuttle.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.music.player

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....androidPlayer
    I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.