- 1 Posts
How to find a song?
My husband was handing my Android mini-pad to me and accidentally pressed something that started playing a song from an album we own. Neither of us recall ever putting any music on the device. After I stopped the song and went back to home page, I tried to find the song again, and it was nowhere to be found! The only songs in the Music folder were the 2 unfamiliar songs that came with the device. Now it is driving me crazy, because I can't find the original (familiar) song, and have no idea how it got onto the device, or how to access it! I have tried using File Manager to look through all the folders, and can't find anything. Not in Downloads, or Media, or any other app. Any ideas???
- Best AnswerMar 26 2014 | 11:42 pm EDT
Welcome to the forums.
Have you uploaded music to Play?
- 03-26-2014, 11:42 PM #2
- By theboldest in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2015, 12:55 PM
- By T_Bru in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2014, 03:45 PM
- By Zacharyw70 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:59 AM
- By Edfox023 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:44 PM
- By Game Zone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:46 PM