- 2 Posts
Apps not loading to sd card
I own a "HUAWEI-U8687"
with Android version 4.0.4 OS
Set default storage too:
settings>storage>default storage location>sd card
But apps are loading to internal storage.
I have moved 3 apps to sd card via:
bottom right selection on phone, then manage apps>all>(select app)>move to sd card
the "move to sd card" button has to be highlighted to move apps.
It does not offer the selection when new apps download.
Nor do new apps download to sd card. (as default selection would have you think)
I have a 32 gig sd card so I would no longer get "insufficient storage space" error message.
Which I get now.
Could really use some help...
My many Thanks to anyone that can offer solution. (if there is one)
- 04-26-2014, 01:50 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Apps not loading to sd card
Many Thanks for your reply.
Base on your answer, in the real world, I will now be forced
to uninstall less vital apps in favor of their more relevant counterparts.
I do use this phone for my business. No game, etc. apps to delete.
Thus posing a real problem as my business grows.
Is it really time to consider another new phone? Just upgraded to this one
a few short months ago. Any Suggestions?????????????
- 04-29-2014, 08:30 AM #4
- By smashrobot3zo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:41 AM
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2014, 07:04 PM
- By zackscudder87 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-26-2014, 02:55 PM
- By Mauro Orefice in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Andyvalver in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2014, 12:39 PM