- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Trimmed my sim, now I can't make calls or texts?
I had a metro pcs Huawei that I dropped and ruined. So I used another metro phone I had lying around but the Sim Card in the new one was a micro or nano? Idk, it's smaller than the normal type. I trimmed my sim and the phone seems to take it, I'm not getting that 'no sim card inserted' message or anything. However I'm not able to make or receive calls or texts, has anyone Had something similar happen? I'm not sure what to do.
- By CannedBullets in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:20 AM
- By NotSoBrown in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:50 PM
- By caterpuff in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:42 PM
- By LordMarq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:37 PM
- By thelabapp in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 06:52 PM