Are there any apps that can read Excel files and after the files are made it is saved to the server?

StevenMayo

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Need App help for a cheap tablet

Where I work we are trying very hard to go paperless, and I was wondering if there was an app that could read Excel files, and then after changes are made save that file to the server. I am using ES File Explorer right now and so far it can read files on the server, but cannot save them. Every time I try and save files I edit, it just saves them to internal storage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and while I would like any solutions my company would love to save money and use free Apps. This new idea will have to be implemented on at least 50 tablets, so we will be trying to save some money in certain areas.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need App help for a cheap tablet

Where I work we are trying very hard to go paperless, and I was wondering if there was an app that could read Excel files, and then after changes are made save that file to the server. I am using ES File Explorer right now and so far it can read files on the server, but cannot save them. Every time I try and save files I edit, it just saves them to internal storage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and while I would like any solutions my company would love to save money and use free Apps. This new idea will have to be implemented on at least 50 tablets, so we will be trying to save some money in certain areas.

I really like Kingsoft Office. Free on Play, and the free version allows to edit documents. It can also read most if not all MS formats. I liek Kingsoft so much, that I downloaded it for my PC.