Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone in a boot loop, no recovery or download mode?

So I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 X (GT-7560M) and basically I tried to flash CM11 on it, and when after the reboot, the phone was stuck in a boot loop and I can not access nor the Recovery mode nor the Download mode. I did try a USB jig and still no luck, I really don't know what to do, any solutions?
  2. Best Answer
    Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

Okay i had this problem for a while you have to find a recovery for your device and put it in a sd card then into your device while device is powered off then hold volume up and home button for 4 seconds then recovery should come up click wipe date and factory reset and then take out sd card and put cm 10.2.1 on the device don't put the gapps and it should work then do the same thing then install the gapps

Default re: Phone in a boot loop, no recovery or download mode?

Okay i had this problem for a while you have to find a recovery for your device and put it in a sd card then into your device while device is powered off then hold volume up and home button for 4 seconds then recovery should come up click wipe date and factory reset and then take out sd card and put cm 10.2.1 on the device don't put the gapps and it should work then do the same thing then install the gapps

Default re: Phone in a boot loop, no recovery or download mode?

Quote Originally Posted by keithbreezy View Post
    How can I do this for my n900a?