Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By renshiki
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I have an ideatab it has a poor sound quality

I have this sound quality problem whenever I listen to music loud it sounds fuzzy and distorted please help me how to fix it! Ideatab A210A-H verson 4.0.3

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: I have an ideatab it has a poor sound quality

Welcome to Android Central! Is it just the music that sounds bad, or are all sounds fuzzy? If the latter, then it's probably a bad or blown speaker.

If it's just the music that sounds bad, which music app are you using?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It naturaly has low sound when listening to music,even when the sound is full,it has no bass can't control it, when I turn on the equalizer,it sounds distorted my sister's android phone has great sound quality but my tablet has low sound quality it can't control bass in headphones.I don't use an app.

Ok, but my question was if all sound is bad, or just music. If all sound (including ringtones, notification tones, game sound effects, etc.) is bad, then your device may have faulty firmware or sound processing software. If it's just the music, then it may have to do with the music app that you're using to play. I'm not sure what you mean when you say you don't use an app--if you're listening to music on your device, you're using some kind of app to listen to that music (like Google Play Music, for example).
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

All the sounds are fine,I use the music player that is already in it and I still can't hear the bass of the music,I think it's speakers can't control bass in headphones.

Go to Settings>Sound and see if there is an Equalizer setting there. Or open Google Play Music, swipe in from the left, and tap Settings, and see if there is an Equalizer setting there. Can you adjust the sound to your liking with it? If not, then how is the sound with the Equalizer turned off? It may be that your device doesn't support Equalizer settings very well, and it's the Equalizer itself that is distorting the sound.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

thanks,it was actually the equalizer distorting the sound,my tablet normaly has low sound it's fixed .

B. Diddy likes this.