- 06-04-2014, 01:46 AM #2
- 06-04-2014, 02:10 AM #5
- 06-04-2014, 11:50 AM #7
Re: why does my tablet's sound get stuck while shutting down
So you're saying that you'll be using your tablet, then suddenly you'll hear one of the system sounds for a prolonged period of time, then the device shuts off on its own. Right?
You might need to do a full factory reset. Go to Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset. It will wipe your tablet clean, so backup your data first.
- By longtime44 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 166Last Post: 06-12-2014, 04:44 PM
- By Purushottam Bhattarai in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:24 AM
- By Jilly12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:39 AM
- By bai216 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:12 AM
- By varimac in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:42 PM